Sydney Skydive gives you the thrill of a lifetime in one of the worlds’ most iconic cities!
First, imagine the indescribable rush of free falling for 60 seconds 14,000 feet high above the ground!
After your parachute opens, enjoy as you slowly glide through the air, taking in the stunning scenery of the Sydney city skyline, blue mountains, and gorgeous coastline beneath you.
Why choose Sydney Skydive?
Most importantly, you will be in great hands with Australia’s Number 1 Skydiving Company! With 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives, they have a record matched by no one else in Australia. They Invest in the best safety systems and most modern, up to date skydiving equipment to ensure their unmatched safety record.
Also, return transfers to and from your Sydney city centre accommodation are also included in your package!
Sydney is an iconic Australian destination! The ideal place in Australia for your Skydive, with its natural beauty and stunning views of the city skyline.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
1 x 14,000 foot Tandem Skydive
Informative, friendly and professional instructors
Air-conditioned bus transfers to and from your Sydney City accommodation
5 Star check-in and departure lounge, with complimentary Coffee, Tea & WIFI
Modern, up to date skydiving equipment
Fast Jet engine aircraft
Stunning Aerial views of the Sydney city skyline, Blue mountains, and coastline
Choice of 2 half-day shuttle services, seven days a week (please allow 4 hours for entire experience)
Video and Photos
You will receive a complimentary 4 GB USB with your photo & video package
What to bring
Clothing – Wear comfortable clothing as you would usually dress for the weather on the day.
We recommend you do not wear Singlet Tops
Wear sports shoes or runners.
Cash or credit card/ EFTPOS to pay APF Levy
Please note surcharges apply for persons weighing over 95 KG, and the maximum weight for skydiving is 115 KG
It is important to note, the Drop Zone safety officer assesses customers who weigh 95 KG or more before they are allowed to participate in skydiving
Australian Parachute Federation Levy is payable on the day
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team