Hot Air Balloon Cairns
Enjoy the scenic flight of your lifetime! Hot Air Balloon Cairns has unforgettable views that stretch from the tranquil country landscapes of the Atherton Tablelands to the Great Barrier Reef.
We have Australia’s largest fleet of balloons. Balloon flights depart daily for visitors from all over Australia and the world.
You will love looking out on the vast blue skies over the Atherton Tablelands. Gaze down upon the rolling green farm hills and lush rainforest. As well as the relatively cooler climate conditions make for a perfect ballooning experience.
Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise floating in your Hot Air Balloon and take in the wide-open spaces! If this sounds like you, maybe you’d prefer to glide through the clouds for an hour instead – a fabulous optional extra.
Your Adventure Begins!
- 05.00am (approx) Pick-up at all Cairns accommodation & hotels. There is a one hour transfer.
- 6.30 am Experience the fun & unique sensation of being in a Hot Air Balloon. Flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. Spend 40-60 minutes floating in your Hot Air Balloon.
- 07.50 am Return and Landing. Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
- 09.00-09.30 am The tour finish time varies with the seasons. (Summer, winter and the time of sunrise). We can drop you back at your Cairns accommodation. Or, with prior notice, we can drop you off at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or perhaps a Cairns cafe or restaurant if you would like to have breakfast at your own arrangements.
- Free door to door air-conditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts
- Spectacular 40-60 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Free Wifi on coach transfers from all Cairns accommodation
- Professional photos
What to bring
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes in addition to a peak hat & sunglasses
- Dress in casual outdoor layered clothing however, white clothing is not recommended.
- Bottle of water
- Cash credit card
- Passengers with, for instance, weight, mobility or pregnancy queries should, therefore, phone us to discuss before booking online.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change in summer/winter/spring. Therefore exact start times are given on receipt of your full booking details.
- Children must be a minimum age of FOUR (4).
- Tour transfers are NOT AVAILABLE from Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob & Machans Beach – meet at Tjapukai, Ellis Beach/Thala Beach, and Hope Island/ Sanctuary Cove are on Request only