Shared full day tour with capacity for up to 8 passengers
Depart Marina 7:30 am
Lunch at Marina 12:00 pm
Depart Marina 12:30 pm
Arrive Marina 4:30 pm
BYO Food & Drinks
We venture up Trinity Inlet to catch barramundi, mangrove jack, queenfish, fingermark, travelly, salmon and many more hard fighting tropical species.
We split the day in two, with a morning charter for the early risers and an afternoon charter for the others.
The morning session is from 7:30 to noon and the afternoon charter is from 1:00 to 5:00 pm.
Both charters depart from b-finger at the Marlin Marina at the entrance to Trinity Inlet.
Dependant on your success and the size of your catch, it can be released after a photo or we are happy to clean and ice it on board so you can introduce it to the BBQ that evening, or maybe even ask your resort chef to prepare it for you.
All Sport fishing charters include quality tackle, bait and cold soft drinks.
We have a big esky/cooler/chilli bin on board, so bringing a few cold beers is not a problem.
The shared charters are great fun and the most popular.
You will enjoy meeting people from around the world, all after a relaxing day of fishing.
How to get there
Marlin Marina, B Finger 1 Spence Street, Cairns City QLD 4870
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavor to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Estuary Fishing Cairns Tours
Estuary Fishing Cairns - Half Day Morning
Shared 1/2 day morning fishing tour with capacity for up to 8 passengers.